İzleyiciler

16 Mayıs 2016 Pazartesi

Diana Krall - Temptation



Computer - Internet Technology Design World --------------- Bilim ve Toplum - Bilim ve Teknik -- -------------------- internet,oyun,bilgisayar,bilişim,Programlama,Bilim 

Rusted brandy in a diamond glass
Everything is made from dreams
Time is made from honey slow and sweet
Only the fools know what it means


Temptation, temptation, temptation
temptation, temptation, I can't resist
Well I know that he is made of smoke
But I've lost my way
He knows that I am broke
But I must pay him
Temptation, oh temptation, temptation, I can't resist
Dutch pink and Italian blue
He is there waiting for you
My will has disappeared
Now confusion is so clear
Temptation, temptation, temptation
I can't resist
Temptation, temptation, temptation

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Music( Müzik Yabancı Şarkı Sözü Çevirileri Turkish Versions Of Lyrics,Tabb,Akor,Nota,gitar,piyano,keman