İzleyiciler

13 Mayıs 2011 Cuma

Mor ve Otesi - Deli (Crazy) Şarkı Çevirisi

araniyor sahibi ruhumun/the owner of my soul is being sought for!
tam yerine mi dustum?/am I in the right place?
direniyor faili tutkunun/the murderer of passion is resisting
kizmis ve kuculmus/angry and shrinked

araniyor sahibi ruhumun/the owner of my soul is being sought for!
tam yerine mi dustum?/am I in the right place?
direniyor,direniyor,direniyor/resisting,resisting,resisting!

beni buyutun aglatmayin/bring me up,dont make me cry
sevginiz nerde ovundugunuz/where is your love that you are proud of
beni buyutun,aglatmayin/bring me up,dont make me cry
sahte duslerle oyalamayin/dont keep me busy with fake dreams

bir akilli bir yarim deli/half of me is smart,half is crazy
dort yanim akilli bir yanim deli/four sides of me are smart,only one is crazy
herkes akilli bir ben deli/everyone is smart,only I'm crazy
bir ben deli bir ben deli/only I'm crazy only I'm crazy

Mor ve Otesi - Deli (Crazy) şarkı sözü çevirisi

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Music( Müzik Yabancı Şarkı Sözü Çevirileri Turkish Versions Of Lyrics,Tabb,Akor,Nota,gitar,piyano,keman